Patumahoe Roll of Honour Index

This index database has been compiled from the names that are inscribed on the Patumahoe Roll of Honour located on the Patumahoe War Memorial Hall in Mauku Road.

On 1 July 1925 the Patumahoe War Memorial Hall was opened by Mr Wilcox, chairman of the Franklin County Council. During the opening ceremony, the Roll of Honour (a granite tablet) was unveiled at the front of the hall. In 1975 the Patumahoe Rugby Club took over the hall for its clubrooms. The entrance was subsequently moved to the side of the hall and the roll of honour was relocated to the new entrance.

The database is searchable by name.


  • Search for a person